Nearly every author I am aware of includes a blog. They're incredible writers, and what they have to express is obviously amazing. Everyone I read has a component that I'm learning for the very first time. The problem is often that those blogs in many cases are hidden or not promoted to obtain the visibility deserved.
So just how can the blog owner do more to achieve that coveted visibility?
The clear answer is quite easy, and the method is straightforward to place into action. All it takes is really a bit of time every day with great consistency.
First, I do want to mention, that scrambling around and placing your articles on article directories is off work, though it can pay off in the long run. This is perhaps a thing that you certainly can do a piece at a time. Don't overload on trying to complete everything with each article you put in your blog. Only pick your best work and obtain it out there. That work will drive readers back once again to your blog and then they can read another article you have placed there.
Now, what can you do to produce this method really simple and take a short amount of time?
1. Incorporate a featured image with your blog article and use it through the SEO process. For a beginner, add alternate text for the image that's fond of your website. When someone hovers within the image, the alt text that pops up ought to be your blog URL. There are other activities you certainly can do here as well however you will have to know an artwork program to find yourself in it. That's another topic altogether.
2. Decide in your feature article for the week. This does not have to be always a daily chore, you need a least one feature article which is exposed to the various marketing tactics. This feature article must be entertaining, educational, and push the audience into action. Entertaining could simply be the way in which you express your opinion or tell the story, educational is to give your readers something they don't already know. The call to action would be to encourage them to do something which is of benefit for them and eventually good results to you. The audience is obviously first.
3. Post your feature article to targeted directory sites. The shotgun approach may be OK for a generalist but most often the more targeted you're with the exposure you're attempting to acquire, the greater your results.
4. Have social sharing set up when you publish your articles? This means after you hit the publish button, the article is posted simultaneously in other locations such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter, Instagram etc. Instagram takipçi hilesi or other social followers can easily read your blog.
5. Use your feature image as a posting to Pinterest. If you're able, place your blog URL at the end of the image and add a quote from your own blog on top. You have seen quotes and thought-provoking ideas on images before, why don't you brand it as your own.
6. As you likely know, Twitter posts live provided that 8 minutes. So posting there might not seem so appealing if you add this little trick. An article to Twitter that uses a graphic gets a far wider reach, therefore, you wish to post your feature image separately from the auto post to your blog article.
7. If you wish to increase exposure further, turn your article into an audio program and use it as a podcast item as well. Post it to audible, iTunes, and other podcasting locations. If you're focusing on a regular feature article program as I suggested, then this can be a no-brainer. You receive far more exposure to the same article.
8. If you're truly ambitious, create a speech using PowerPoint and other presentation software and add the audio track. Save the presentation into YouTube as a movie all on your own channel. In exchange, it will be shared automatically with Google+.
9. Take that same slide deck you created and upload it to SlideShare (which is owned by LinkedIn) for only more exposure.
10. When you have more social media platforms in play, you can include your quote images to Instagram, Tumblr, and more.
As you can see the list is completely endless! The full time it takes is small, especially when you use it right into a schedule each day. All the steps don't have to be done at the same sitting, spend 15 to 20 minutes per day focusing on the process. The first few will require more hours and as you obtain going on a typical basis, enough time allotment will be reduced substantially.